Military or Law Enforcement Veteran
If your character is a veteran or combat veteran of the Military or a veteran or combat veteran of a Law Enforcement or Intelligence Agency they will receive some skill modifiers as listed below.
All characters that have served in the military receive the following bonuses.
Military – Regular Forces Basic Training:
- +5% in Rifle, Machine Guns, Mortars, Cannons, Reconnaissance, Communications, Bayonet, First Aid, Hide, Climb, Jump, and Swim
If your character was in the Special Forces (ie; Marine Force Recon, Navy Seals, “Green Berets”, Joint Task Force 2, Canadian Special Operations Regiment, etc…) they receive these additional bonuses.
Military – Special Forces:
- +20% to Handgun, Rifle, Heavy Weapons, Special Weapons
- +15% to Armed Combat, Swim, Cartography, Communications, First Aid, Survival, Interrogation, Demolitions, Reconnaissance, and Stealth
If your character was an Officer in any branch of the military they receive these additional bonuses.
Military – Officer:
- +5% in Oratory, Communications, Reconnaissance and Camouflage
- +10% in Hand Gun, Missile Launchers, Grenade Launchers, Flame Weapons, and Map Making/Reading
There are also bonuses for Combat Veterans. These are acquired for each ‘Tour of Duty’ performed in a combat zone.
- +5% in one of the following; Handgun, Shotgun, Submachine Gun, or Rifle*
- +5% in one of the following; Heavy Weapons, Communications or Special Weapons*
- +5% in one of the following; Knife or Bayonet*
- +5% in one of the following; First Aid, Tracking, Camouflage, Hide, Reconnaissance, Move Silently, or Listen*
*Choose one of the skills listed from each of the four categories listed and apply the modifier to that skill.
Law Enforcement or Intelligence Agency modifiers
- +10% to Handgun, Shotgun, Hand-to-Hand Combat, First Aid, Climb, Drive Wheeled, Jump
- +10% to any three: Handgun, Shotgun, Armed Combat, Special Weapons, or Hand-to-Hand Combat.
- +10% to any Four: First Aid, Camouflage, Stealth, Cartography, Reconnaissance, Interrogation, Oratory, Climb, Communications
SWAT or Field Assignment:
- +20% to Handgun, Submachine Gun, Special Weapons
- +15% to Armed Combat, Climb, Cartography, First Aid, Survival, Interrogation, Demolitions, and Stealth